Sugar daddy is a man who has an agreement with a sugar baby who is most often a female individual who has certain things she needs met in exchange for being a companion and partner with the sugar daddy. Sugar daddy dating has become more popular in the increasing times of students paying college tuition, single moms who have been abandoned by their baby's daddy, or females who in some fashion needs some financial assistance from someone to help them get ahead in life.The arrangements can be whatever is consented upon by both parties and in agreement with what is established by the two.
What Happens "If You Are Unhappy With Your Sugar Daddy". A sugar baby looking for arrangement should always have their plans outlined to the extent they need and want as well as the sugar daddy his plans outlined. Sometimes females forget to include certain things and their needs are not met and they expect their sugar daddy to fork over substances that were never planned to be included. Often times sugar daddy's may become upset with the sugar babies for not upholding their part of the agreements as well.
Usually It Is All Due To Miscommunication
Almost always it is from lack of communication, but sometimes it can be other reasons altogether. Such as; Sugar baby is unhappy because she wants to be in a relationship that is committed and this will not happen for her. Again, these things have to be understood before getting involved in sugar daddy dating. Sometimes matters of the heart take hold and some may actually fall in love with someone who will never be able to love them back for emotional reasons or some may have a wife at home and aren't able to commit for legal reasons.
Unhappiness Stems From Multiple Reasons
1.The woman expects better from the sugar daddy.
2.The sugar daddy does not do what he had said he would do.
3. The woman does not do what she promised to do.
4. They both are incompatible together personality conflicts or they don't like each other.
5. Plans were not clear in the first place.
6.Something changes in the lives of either one. For instance; the student cancels college or the sugar daddy loses his job and cannot pay her college tuition any longer.
To Avoid Unhappiness In A Sugar Dating Relationship
1. Plans must be laid out on the table. All of it! No exceptions! Time frames, duration of agreements, promises, and communication is a MUST!
2. Both parties must think through and decide if they can and will uphold their end of agreement.
3. Reality happens. Sometimes things cannot be fixed after failing. You can either work it out or move on and establish a different relationship with someone else.
4. It is a relationship whether you think of it as that or NOT! It is both a business relationship and personal one. It takes two to form a bond no matter what kind of bond.
5. Scope out prospects before getting involved with this kind of relationship. Do background checks, get all the info you can to better be able to identify possible conflicts in the future and pursue a promising lead.
6. Take note of their honesty. If you have met someone and caught them in a lie, ditch them right away because it will never change from that point on. If they lie about anything, move on simply to avoid the stress of them not upholding their promises.
7. Make sure you like them. If you are repulsed by them, Do not initiate anything. This is often the case and will not last for long if this happens.